RAW DETOX BROWNIES RECIPE
To make the brownies:
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 1/2 pitted medjool dates (packed, approx 20 dates or approx 14 oz)
- 6 scoops Detox Organics chocolate superfoods
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Water (2 tbsp max)
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor adding the water teaspoon by teaspoon until a dough is formed. (You may need a little less than 2 tbsp).
- Press the chocolate dough down a 7 inch pan lined with parchment paper and smooth evenly using a wax paper on top so your fingers don't get sticky.
- Set aside.
To make the ganache:
- 4 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Sift the cacao over a small bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until smooth and silky using a hand whisk or a spoon.
- Spread evenly over the brownies using a spatula or spoon.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Slice and devour.
- Keep refrigerated for a week or in the freezer for 3 months!
More Recipes Like This
This recipe was created by the beautiful @nathaliesader. Thank you Nathalie!!!