Raw Vegan Mint Detox Mini Cheesecakes
Makes 18 - 20 mini cheesecakes
For chocolate cups shell:
- ½ cup melted coconut oil (add more or less depending on your chips)
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
¼ cup Detox Organics
For mint raw vegan cheesecake filling:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in 3 cups of water for 2-4 hours and drained
- ½ cup melted raw organic coconut oil
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup of shredded mint leaves
- 1 tsp spirulina
For chocolate cups:
- Combine all chocolate cups ingredients in a bowl gradually melt together in a microwave-safe bowl, warming for 15 seconds at a time.
- Whisk until smooth and just pourable. Add more coconut oil if needed, as different brands of chocolate chips melt differently.
- Place mini cupcake papers into the muffin tin.
- Using a small paintbrush, coat the sides of the papers as well as the bottom.
- Freeze the first layer for 15 minutes.
- Repeat one more time using any leftover chocolate to make sure all cups are fully covered.
For mint vegan cheesecake filling:
- Combine all of the filling vegan cheesecake ingredients and blend in a powerful blender until smooth. Add 1 tsp of water if needed to blend to a creamy consistency.
- Using a piping bag, fill each mini chocolate shell with the cheesecake mixture. This can also be done using a small spoon.
- Freeze the vegan cheesecake bites for at 30 minutes.
- Quickly but gently peel off the sides of the paper and the bottom paper from each mini dessert and place back into frozen muffin tin.
- Store in the freezer and thaw for 15 minutes before enjoying.
- These freeze nicely in a freezer safe container for up to 2 weeks.
More Recipes Like This
Click here for Chia Detox Pudding
Click here for Raw Detox Brownies