- ½ cup Detox Organics (or 4 level scoops)
- ⅔ cup raw cane sugar
- 2 tbsp raw agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk (use regular instead of unsweetened for a fudgier taste)
1. In a saucepan combine the raw cane sugar, vanilla extract, and agave syrup and stir together.
2. Put the saucepan on the stove over medium-low heat and slowly combine in almond milk.
3. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in the Detox Organics™ until it completely dissolves into the mixture.
5. Remove pan from the stove and let cool for a few minutes.
6. Move the chocolate mixture to a large glass measuring cup or something easy to pour from.
7. Fill your popsicle molds to the “fill line” and put in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours.
8. If you have a hard time removing popsicles from their molds, gently run warm water over the outside of the mold and pry out the fudgesicles.
More Recipes Like This